Educational institutions are facing ever-increasing pressure to implement digitization processes and provide online services including online enrolment, distance learning, e-courses, online assessments – evaluation, and so on. Nevertheless, they often encounter high capital expenditures as a result of outdated data centers, long-term contracts, and obsolete software programs.
On top of that, today’s students crave personalized engagement and experiences, whereas most institutions struggle with fragmented conversations (with both students and their parents) due to no unified data and too many systems.
WHY CRM IS NECESSARY FOR EDUCATION?
Easily manage the complete student life cycle with a 360-degree student view from one single platform, including admission process, fee payments, registered courses & programs, academic documents etc.
Automate paperwork and administrative tasks to save time and minimize human errors while making the process organized and straightforward
Make informed decisions and proactively address students’ problems with data-driven insights by tracking student attendance and performance
Develop long-lasting alumni relationships through personalized conversations across multiple channels – social, web, email and mobile, for better employment prospects and fund-raising activities
Encourage inter-departmental communication and cooperation to ensure the efficacy of the educational process on different levels
Reporting and analytics
HOW WE CAN HELP
- Align people, technology and processes – the three critical organizational resources
- Build meaningful marketing automation workflow and implement on multiple channels. Employ social listening tool and monitor digital conversations to capture valuable insights
- Track leads via diverse engagement campaigns online and offline events as well as anticipate their feasibility
- Integrate with other key platforms from your institution’s website, social media channels, VLE/LMS to even accounting and invoicing systems
- Migrate data from various source systems to one CRM platform
- Post-implementation support including training & coaching, troubleshooting, introducing new tools and technology, and other needs